Friends of The Children Foundation Inc (FOTCF) has come together to nurture our environment, to improve our children’s health and to educate them on leading healthy lifestyle.
We started this journey of NO destination more than twenty-two years ago, by organizing walks to raise funds for Children Hospitals Equipment Purchase projects and also got involved in the activities like, Tree plantation day, Clean up Australia Day and Clean up the world day, to understand and help environment and support community.
Who We Are
Friends of The Children Foundation Inc (FOTCF) is an Australian charity organisation registered with the Australian Governments official ‘Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission’.
We have been doing some outstanding community work including assisting Children Hospitals to buy critical equipments. We also help other charity organisations and refugee houses by providing food, essential items & other relief work for distribution to the poor and homeless people to relieve poverty or distress of people in need. We work with primary schools for inculcating environmental awareness amongst the school children and becoming more informed citizens for tomorrow.
- Shashi Kochhar – President
- Michelle James – Vice President
- Gopal Ganwani – Secretary
- Meghana Shikarpur – Treasurer
- Ashok Atnerkar – Grants Officer
- Yogen Lakshman – Committee Member
- Kiran Rewal – Committee Member
- Grish Rewal – Committee Member
- Drushti Chandarana – Committee Member
- Harish Mathur – Committee Member